The Brand Hatchery, an award-winning advertising, branding and interactive agency in Dallas, TX, seeks an account executive (AE) with 3-5 years’ experience to join our growing team.
You’ll support the account director in the daily management of all client work. We’d explain further, but you already know what an AE does. You’ll do all of those things here in a boutique agency setting that includes an in-house development team (it’s okay, they’re friendly). Our mantra is “the work, the work, the work,” so most important is a passion for guiding clients to great work.
- Support the account director and account team
- Define and manage projects from inception through delivery
- Draft proposals, schedules, creative briefs and budgets
- Responsible for timely delivery of projects
- Meet quality, content and budget expectations
- Manage print and interactive accounts
- Perform project-specific and category-specific research
- Assist with new business proposals as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications or marketing
- 3-5 years of agency account management experience
(print + interactive)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of the creative + interactive process
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, team player suited for fast-paced setting
- Must be very personable and professional
- Must have a reassuring presence with clients and team
(our favorite reassurance is breakfast tacos, BTW)
- Able to pick up the phone and ask the right questions
- Listen well
- Communicate project specs in a clear and concise manner
- Desire to work hard, learn + grow your career within the agency
- Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress a plus
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No relocation package. No phone calls.